Do you believe in improving the professionalization of carrying consultants worldwide?
The goals of the PPCP Group are to:
- Establish professionalism.
- Use an evidence based curriculum relying on the latest scientific evidence.
- Ensure training respects and understands the origins of baby carrying.
- Create a consistent training program.
- Require a minimum continuing education hours.
- Include continuing education requirements so PPCP Group consultants are current.
- Support educators that work at all levels.
If you are interested in offering Post-Partum and Carrying Professionals Group certifications, please let us know. The PPCP Group consists of the following (also accessible on the side menu).
Process of going global:
- Why create an international certification?
- What you need to apply
- Need to be flexible
- Developing a standard curriculum
- Working with manufacturers
Do you want to join us in the creation of this international certification? Apply here.