Dr. Carlos González
Keynote Speaker November 2, 2018, Diagonal Gates Hotel.
A well know pediatrician in Spain and worldwide, Dr. Gonzalez has been working for over 20 years creating practical messages to help parents learn how to engage with their children in simple and impactful ways. A father of three, he studied medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelon and trained as a pediatrician at the Hospital de Sant Joan de Déu. Known best in the English speaking world for his books Kiss me! How to raise your child with love, My child won’t eat! How to enjoy mealtimes without worry, and Breastfeeding made easy: A Gift for you and your baby. Dr. Gonzàlez is also the president and founder of the Catalan Breastfeeding Association (ACPAM), and provides courses on breastfeeding to medical professionals. In his personal practice, he has a particular focus on breastfeeding and infant nutrition.
His books have been translated into multiple languages and are available all around the world. Please read his bibiliography below, where we have listed the titles in English and Spanish.
- My Child Won’t Eat!: How to Enjoy Mealtimes Without Worry — Mi niño no me come, 1999
- Kiss Me!: How to Raise Your Child with Love — Bésame mucho. Cómo criar a tus hijos con amor, 2003
- Manual práctico de lactancia materna, 2004
- Breastfeeding Made Easy: A Gift for Life for You and Your Baby — Un regalo para toda la vida, guía de lactancia materna, 2007
- Entre tu pediatra y tú, 2010
- En defensa de las vacunas, 2011
- Creciendo juntos, 2013
- Lactancia materna, preguntas y respuestas, 2016
Come and see him in person. Buy your tickets today by clicking on the image below.