The Post-Partum and Carrying Professionals (PPCP) Group is a new certification for carrying consultants.
Several partners are joining us to create this certification, from four continents.
Come to the PPCP Group Conference is taking place November 2-3, 2018 in lovely Barcelona. For updates on speakers and more, take a look at the conference page today. If you would like to support us in this endeavour, please contact us. We have several confirmed already for the Baby and Parent show.
What is the PPCP Group?
Our goals of the PPCP Group are to:
- Establish professionalism.
- Use an evidence based curriculum.
- Establish a training that respects the origins of carrying.
- Create a consistent training program.
- Support research and development.
- Support educators that work at all levels.
To learn more about our initiative to establish an international standard, click on Going Global in the menu.
PPCP Group curriculum requirements include:
- Technical babywearing techniques.
- Post-partum support.
- Minimum number of training hours.
- Passing the PPCP Group test.
Want to join us in creating an international standard? Apply here.